Is this how an open and honest democratic political party really behaves ?
"SNP in bid to 'gag' MSPs over Brexit vote " or is it more like a Cult with an autocratic Husband and Wife couple at the top doing their best to wield personal absolute power ? (more can be read on this article by clicking here )
I had a website highlighted to me some many weeks ago that lists "Warning Signs" to help people identify whether they may have got themselves unknowingly involved with a Cult. Some people might think this would never happen to them because no-one would be "stupid enough" to do such a thing, but Cults are smart, they know people are wary and know the methods to draw them in and reassure them.
One obvious sign that the "SNP" and "Yes" followers have been deliberately manipulated in a "Cult" like manner is the way they have been convinced that the "evil" mainstream media is against them and the way they have been encouraged to avoid it completely (just in case followers see "truth" and then actually think for themselves), it makes the "leaders" much more powerful by stopping followers from looking outwards but to only look towards the Cult leaders for "news" and for what is the "truth " and what is a "lie", by following this practise they can enforce by their will alone the Groups "collective belief system". By sticking hard to this practise it also encourage members to only communicate "Cult" matters within the Group and to eliminate external influence, distractions or original thought. Only what the Group leaders say is the truth is the truth ...everything else is a lie even when its something that "looks" truthful to individuals it should be ignored. Just in case any of them really really have the need to read a Newpaper make sure that Cult leaders insist they only read the "National" fanzine, full of cult supporting propaganda to keep members looking and thinking inwardly.
The Website has a worthwhile quote near its Header thats worth properly considering.
"Potentially unsafe groups or leaders "come off very nice at first, they go for vulnerable people who are looking for answers, lonely, what you'd call 'normal people.' They're very good at what they do and can get people to believe anything. You might think you'd never get taken in, but don't bet on it. " -- Margaret Singer, Ph.D."
"Leaders" doesn't just mean the people at the very top, it can mean the organisers of local membership groups that are small parts of the much larger overall organisation, they people can often themselves be obsessed with the "cause" they serve , often oozing charm, knowledge and confidence in their subject matter. The questions below need to be asked of these people as much as those at the very top of the tree. Lets look at the questions to ask yourself if they match the mindset of those within the SNP. I'll fill in information where i can and see what sort of scores we get.
Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.
- Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability. Despite not actually being an MP in Westminster herself, the SNP leader has the power to order all the 54 (56) MP's there to vote on Her and unelected secretive creepy Husbands will alone.
- No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry. Anyone that has tried to discuss a subject or questioned any policy of the SNP with a follower or member will have found very quickly that its very quickly dismissed, SNP Policy cannot be wrong, it cannot be questioned, it is you that is wrong. The SNP is always right.
- No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement. The 56 SNP MP's stated they would all be giving their recent pay rises to "charity", to date i have not seen any proof provided of this at all. In the case of Alex Salmond though he does put some of his wages from his 4 jobs into a private "Family Trust" which he then controls and uses to spend on his own "pet projects" as he sees fit, the Public as such do not have open clear visibility or any say in how any of this money is spent and it certainly doesn't go anywhere near the pockets of "real" charities that the Public themselves would recognise, the funds therefore are still being effectively kept and spent as those in control see fit..not quite what most Scots understand by "going to charity".
- Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions. The SNP makes a continual Goebbelesque vocal point that "Westminster" conspires against Scotland constantly and needs to be free from its control. However they never provide any real evidence of this being the case , its all made up invented greivances time after time to keep cult members feeling that they are somehow being persecuted. Even when factual data and financial data showing the opposite is true, SNP members and MP's merely say its false data made up as part of the evil conspiracy plot against Scotland and Scots voters. Another common story is that the UK is going to be Bankcrupt soon and that Scotland needs to get away from it before it happens, ask them to provide proof of this and they cannot, they may provide a "big number" as an amount of "debt" but that does not prove that the debt cannot be serviced properly and safely or that it demonstrates potential future bankcruptcy. More hollow conspiracy propaganda stories designed to deceive.
- There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil. The SNP say if your Scottish and a patriot, then the only political party you should be voting for is the SNP, if you choose to vote for anyone other than the SNP or to leave the SNP your are either a Quisling traitor or a Paedophile in their eyes (very often both). If your not an SNP voter you can also be called a "Red or Blue" Tory despite the fact you may not wish to vote at all or vote for one many other parties registered in Scotland and that govern in Scotland.
- Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances. Anyone that has left or turned away from the SNP will have had experiences mentioned in number 5, some have been accused of many made up "crimes" on social media too.
- There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader. Lots of bad press on the SNP available via Google from tax dodging, to expense fiddling,business malpractice to theft and violence, this is despite them trying to project themselves as flawless individuals that only serve the nation first and foremost..its simply not true. The evidence of their lies is there for all to see.
- Followers feel they can never be "good enough". Followers don't always understand the explanations of policy and often don't appear correct as they are explained or are logical , however followers don't often question any further as they do not want to "appear stupid" or to get into an argument where the "pack" turn on them. To ask questions is almost to be a traitor for "not believing".
- The group/leader is always right. In Westminster all SNP MP's without fail all vote as instructed by the party leader, no dissent is allowed or is acceptable.They are not allowed to think for themselves or offer alternate views or to vote on their own decision.
- The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible. A good way of demonstrating this may be the SNP's attitude and its followers attitude to any second Independence Referendum. Members and followers now state openly that its a decision that the "leader" will make when she decides the time is right. "Nicola will know when the time is right". This situation has also been re-written into the SNP's latest manifesto..it is almost like she is the "Messiah" with some sort of special power of vision into the future. This is a situation that is hard to fathom for an SNP leader who previously nearly resigned over her misjudged dubious support for a twice convicted fraudster, its almost as if the SNP have elevated her onto a different plane from other mortals and yet her own great many previous failings are clearly recorded.
- Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration. On social media at least obsessiveness with the SNP leader means you are shouted down and criticised if anything is said against her, abuse is often returned or a block or membership deletion.
- Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens. SNP members don't seem to see that other parties perhaps could hold the same values they do. As they only see the SNP as the only way forward there are no other potential options in their minds therefore they and the SNP are "one".
- Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution". The lengths that the Orkney Independence followers set about with their attempt of the persecution of Alistair Carmichael appears competely over the top, actions like this have never been raised against SNP members ie Alex Salmond who has been caught deliberately lying numerous times. Again from social media SNP followers see lies and conspiracies everywhere and yet lies and finacial impropriety from their party members is either simply not see as such or completely ignored as being the same thing.
- Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior. Han't anyone else noticed that other SNP members interveiwed on TV mimic Sturgeons stuccato delivery of speeches often made as well with the copied mannerism of her own "head nods and bobbing" ?
- Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement. Again the fact that 54 (56) SNP MP's all vote exactly as the SNP leader tells them to is unknown in Westminster, its a system of no independent thought or independent decison making, the party leader is the single point of decision making and yet is not even an elected Westminster MP.
- Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests. Anyone who has engaged with SNP follers online know that they are largely fanatical in their beliefs, have a closed mindset and either don't want to consider alternative scenarios to those goals of the SNP or that the SNP's policies may not even be the best thing for Scotland.
- A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor. Seriously ? Where politics are concerned the SNP and its followers have no sense of humour , any joke or humour made about (even loosely) Scotland is taken with much offense and often serious accusations of "talking Scotland down" or "insulting Scotland" are made , often with with associated physical threats.
- Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader. It's widely known that many people who are "recruits" to the SNP have completely cut off not just life long friendships but very often family members, brothers , sisters, Mother and Fathers often for good rather than for short periods of time. Cutting off Family members to avoid having to face reality or facts is a VERY common theme amongst CULTS,check the rest of the website for more info on this.
- Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful. Recent news that the SNP leader was previously the infrastructure minister who was directly responsible for making a 58% cut in the maintenance budget for the Forth Road Bridge which was closed to trafic for a long period recently, yet this seems to be getting completely ignored as potentially the cause for the bridge closure and all the upheaval it caused. Yet normal and accepted "cause and effect " analysis would highlight such a large cut in the maintenance budget as being a major issue and likely potential cause for the event in the first place.
- Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided. In the same way as non-followers a follower who left who left to vote elsewhere would also be called a traitor or Quisling, it is the Nationalist mantra.
Ten signs of a safe group/leader.
- A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive. SNP members are generally very judgemental if answers or statements they give are not accepted without question as being "fact"
- A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know. Financial accounts of SNP and YES Independence groups have not been forthcoming and in some cases fraudulent and incomplete. The electoral commission is in the process of investigating many YES groups to see if they were actually working secretly as one unit which is against electoral commission rules.
- A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight. SNP party is one of "central control" rather than devolving power. (ie "Classic Cult" Top down Structure)
- A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not vilify, excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them. The SNP see other parties members as the enemy especially Unionist parties, they do not appear to accept other parties are every bit as competent (or not ) as they are , definitely see themselves as "supreme".
- A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them. Probably too early for the current leader , but no end of records for the previous leader of bullying and of blatent lying. However Sturgeon know that she too is guiltly of repeating deliberate financial lies on Scotlands economy in pursuit of the SNP's propaganda cause. Goebbels would be pleased if he could see his legacy.
- A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened. Unconverted family members are veiwed as targets for conversion to the cause. Named person legislation and new National datebase are being seen as too much and too far for the sake of forcing people to take the Nationalist viewpoint. Forced promotion of Gaelic language and roadsigns are also seen as unrequired and evidence of the SNP trying to force its will on the majority wo do not want it.
- A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others. With the SNP it seems to be things will be done their way or not at all.
- A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem. Absolutely no signs of individual autonomy or individual decision making with Westminster SNP MP's at all.
- A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice. There has been no acceptance at all or apology that the SNP White Paper was a flawed document that would have been the cause of huge hardship in Scotland and would have led to Income tax Rises and /or cuts in government spending to the tune of £8.5 billion per annum.
- A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas. It appears that any future direction of policy for the SNP is the decision of the leader alone and names the leader as being the singular maker of that decision in its own in its constitution.
Or perhaps even mentally ill, many of them seem to believe anything put in front rather than go and check for real facts themselves, perhaps as John Swinney said previously Scots really are "too wee and too stupid " to see when they are being conned by lots of people deliberately trying to abuse their trust by lying to them for the sake of getting them to Vote SNP.
The Website below offers other insights and help on how to become less involved with such overpowering organisations , click on the URL link to open it.
Feel free to copy the Blog URL or the URL of the actual website itself to pass to people or their families for their own use and self assessment check.
The screenshot below is taken from from one of the SNP/Independence "fringe" groups ...how "Cultish" would YOU rate this one ? Who knows perhaps Salmond and Sturgeon are members of the Illuminati who ahev the power of mind control ? When you look at the Facebook timelines of many SNP followers and Groups it certainly seems that way. Do you best to alert them by posting the URL to this page to them wherever you can, who know you may even help re-unite many family members.
A good peice has been written on how people can be effectively brainwashed (no matter whatever else you want to call it ) which can be found here http://chokkablog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/neuro-linguistic-programming-for-masses.html
Every Cult needs a way of recruitment and one of the most prolific for the SNP and other followers of the Independence cause is "Wings over Scotland" whose members appear to beleive all the false propaganda,attempts at diversion and misinformation published on the site as "the truth". To be a regular reader of Wings you have to be a true beleiver , if you dare to question the propaganda you will be shouted down and/or abused.
Wings produced the infamous Wee Blue Book which has been shown to be nothing but rubbish based on out of date data and flawed financial assumptions designed to falsely further a cause by the use of mass published propaganda. i.e.
" The arguments in the Wee Blue Book are exactly that: no sustained economic argument, but just a collection of random quotes and debating points to make a problem go away. When the future fiscal position is raised, we are so often told about the past. I too think past North Sea oil was squandered, but grievance does not put money into a future Scottish government’s coffers. I read that forecasting the future is too uncertain, from people who I am sure think about their future income when planning their personal spending. I read about how economists are always disagreeing, when in this case they are pretty united."
Read more here.http://mainlymacro.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/scotland-and-snp-fooling-yourselves-and.html
Despite Wings having these issues raised , not one single error even has been admitted , infact quite the opposite where Wings has actually ridiculously falsely bragged that not even one error has even been highlighted so far. This is a huge lie.
The following links all highlight and explain how the Wee Blue Book and the Wings Website are often completely wong and why.
Wings and His Wee Blue Book of Errors Part 1 http://chokkablog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/wings-and-his-wee-blue-book-of-errors.html
Wee Blue Book of Errors Part II: Pensions http://chokkablog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/wings-wee-blue-book-of-errors-part-ii.html
Meme-busting : Wings Over Scotland & Infrastructure Spending https://whytepaper.wordpress.com/2015/09/13/meme-busting-wings-over-scotland-infrastructure-spending/
Andrew Neil has Angus Robertson for Breakfast and Stu Campbell for Lunch.
Ewan Dow leaves the SNP saying it “resembles a cult with selfies” http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/snp-members-care-more-about-selfies-with-nicola-than-policy-drfflpttb
Has the Oil Price killed Indy2 for a Generation ? Click here
If there is one thing that define's a"Cult" its the way that they are willing to beleive any manufactured false stories thats supports their own belief system that they want to will to be actually true.
Not a Cult ? A commonly enough used Nat FB profile pic. Every picture tells a Story.
Really I mean really ??
Says it all really ?
More Cult Tat objects for sale at the SNP conference
=======================================================================Why do they think that only Sturgeon alone being FM makes any difference one way or the other , clearly they only worship one single person as some sort of deity and don't understand Democracy or the Voting process at all ? Anything that doesn't go their singular way or doesn't agree with their simplistic childish logic appears to be an act of near treason ?
The Picture below is just too funny for words especially as this was someone who nearly resigned over Her flawed personal support at Holyrood for a twice convicted Con Man
#activesnp #BothVotesSNP #sp16 #Holyrood #Indycamp #Indyref2 #SNPout #SNP
#Photooftheday #Dundee #Yescity #Glasgow#Dundee #Aurora #Cats #Dogs #Mull #Skye
#Yessnp #Yes #celebsforindy #Tech #SNPcult #Cults #ScottishResistance #DavidIcke
#Hamilton #Larkhall #Stonehouse #Nairn #Culloden #Inverness #Fracking
#BBCScotland #Cybernats #Goebbels #gbxfriday #wetsfans #everton
#BrynTeilo #GERS #Gers #Gers